Our little project has been growing leaps and bounds because of your support and encouragement.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Reached our goal of raising $10,000 to help in the efforts to keep girls educated (100 girls kept in school for a year)
- Completed editing on the film & changed film title to Path to Purpose
- Pre screening hosted by Nelson Mandela Foundation
- Aired film on International Women’s Day to an audience of 250,000 viewers
- Accepted into Sarasota Film Festival, Through Women’s Eyes Film Festival
- Selected as featured project for Emerson College Guerilla Marketing Public Relations Course
- Partnered with several international brands and partners including Kit and Ace, Shinola, Warby Parker, Illesteva, The Workshop and The Prism Music Group to raise funds and awareness about the challenges girls face in the struggle to stay educated.